Symptoms of Neck Pain
Neck pain is a common condition which can be caused due to the poor posture which may results in neck strains. This neck pain can be even worse in certain situations which may affect your day to day life activities like sleep, happiness and may even affect family enjoyment. For some people this neck pain can happen regularly which may happen due to the bad posture of sitting or even sleeping in an awkward posture, or due to accidental fall or whiplash. Neck pain solution as well as neck pain treatment is not a big concern now a days. At paincentre, we ensures you the best neck pain relief therapy in a short period of time.
Pain-Free Living: Your Path to Lasting Relief
Reasons of neck pain
- Muscle strain caused by sitting or lying in an awkward posture for a long period of time.
- Nerve compression which is caused by herniated discs or bone spurs in the vertebrae.
- Neck pain due to diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, meningitis, or even cancer.
- Disc degenerative disease which may cause the neck joints deteriorate with age.
- Head injuries which may result in jerking of neck.
Symptoms of Neck pain
- Stiff neck
- Radicular pain towards the shoulder and arm
- General soreness in a broad area or neck region
- Sharp pain at one spot and feels like stinging or stabbing
- Pain in neck can sometimes affect nerves and led to headache
Neck pain treatments
At paincentre, our team of experienced staff came up with the best pain management for neck pain by providing the necessary neck strain treatment with most advanced neck pain solution. There are basically 3 types of neck pain.
- Neuropathic neck Pain which can be affected to the nerve roots in the cervical spine due to a nerve or nerve root compression by herniated disc.
- Mechanical neck pain which may affect the spine and associated supporting ligaments, bones or cartilages.
- Central neuropathic pain can occur due to the result of a stroke, multiple sclerosis or even due to spinal cord injury.
If you are having a prolonged neck pain then you need to seek urgent medical attention for getting the best neck pain therapy. Being the best neck pain centre, we at pain centre is equipped with most modern pain management for neck pain and ensures the best and speedy neck pain remedy.
The most common neck pain treatments are;
- 1. Medication– if the neck pain is mild, then it can be cured with simple medication.
- 2. Non- surgical Interventional pain management procedures– if the medicines have failed to cure the neck pain, then procedures like epidural steroid injections, trigger point injections, and radiofrequency ablations can be done.
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) – Radio waves are sent through a nerve which will prevent the pain from spreading.
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection – one of the highly efficient neck pain solution a small needle will be inserted into the epidural area and provide a small dose of medicine to relieve the pain under fluoroscopic guidance. Accompanied by headaches, numbness, tingling or weakness
- Spinal cord stimulations– in this neck pain treatment an electrical pulse is given to the spine thereby restricting flow of neuron fibers to the brain thereby inhibits pain.
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection —here the medicine is injected directly onto the nerve fibres that make up the sciatic nerve, resulting in neck pain relief.